Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dilemma over the Kapoors!

RK or SK? When a friend asked me this question (even if it was in jest), I couldn't come up with a definitive answer. Such confusion!! I really like both of them, loved RK in Wake Up Sid and really have had a soft corner for the other Kapoor for a while now. Sigh!

I remember those times when the only actor name that I really cared about was SRK's, considered myself a true fan, saw all his movies, serials, knew all his movie songs, had a huge poster of his on the wall of my room and watched DDLJ atleast a dozen times. I didn't care that he wasn't the best looking actor in Bollywood, that half the people I knew couldn't stand him, that he really overacted at times and, later, upon learning that I had been a big fan of his, that the husband cracked jokes about him & Karan Johar and a certain Lux advertisement that I have never seen. I really don't know what it was about him. I don't feel the same now but then again, I don't feel the same about any of them actors.

Since I can't make up my mind, I will let my affections vacillate between the two of them Kapoors. What times, I say!

3 comments:

Aqua and Mauve said...

who is SK- sonam kapoor??

Lefiera said...

Shahid Kapoor Shrim :)

Aqua and Mauve said...

ahh- my bad!