Monday, October 05, 2009

Birthdays and Celebrations

I love celebrating birthdays, festivals and all happy occasions. For my birthday this year, we went for dinner to Pithari, the Greek restaurant in HP. I liked the place and the blue. Our only crib was with the large portions that they served. I might never forget this birthday. 3 days before it, A & I had the most nasty fall down the steps of NY Penn station and I lost my most favourite earrings that night.

A's birthday was on a Sunday. Birthday weekends are fun. There's so much more that you can do. On Saturday night, bro, sil & niece dropped in. There was garlic bread and tomato soup, the pasta that I overcooked, blackforest cake from Hotbreads and wine. We had a good time. On Sunday, we left early to have brunch at Cornelia Street Cafe in NYC (Thanks D & R - we love the place) and then spent the rest of the day at the Museum of Natural History. Everything was great but for the weather....rainy day! Need for Speed was his birthday gift. ..we have been at it since that day. Surprise surprise, I am enjoying it too!

No comments: