Friday, July 22, 2005

General Updates

This will not be an update to most of the people who read this blog. They already know what has been happening; none the less I will write it here for the sake of writing.

- now I am certified to run experiments that involve human subjects and now that my stimuli is almost ready I shall be conducting my first experiment soon

- I was just offered a TA by my department. phew!!! that takes off a lot of tension. Actually on second thoughts, it should be a good experience. Some day (when I am rich enough), I would like to teach in a school.

- I might be going to California for Rakhi (Aug, 19) to meet all my cousins, looking forward to that.

- I am being tried for a football team that is gonna play in a semi-professional league. If I make it in to this team, it will be like a dream come true.

No comments: