Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ever talked to a corpse head, had a bullet through your brain ...

Those are just some of the dreams that I have had over the last year or so.

- A man who was switching personality between neville (my friend and roommate) and Bruce Willis along with another huge guy were after my life, of course I killed the puny neville and just as I was about to kill this huge guy he pulled out his gun and shot me down and I swear to god I had a distinct feeling of my brain leaking out as I collapsed, it was almost real. Next thing, I woke up.

- I was talking to head who later told me he died because the jaggery I used to make some sweet in a party I threw at my place had poison in it.

- Ben the dude who lives in the apartment below us and is terribly pissed with us for making too much noise once came up to our door and forgot what he wanted to say.

- my house maid in banglore yelled at me for not cleaning up my closet.

- I was dreaming and was at a really weird place, but then in my dream this is what my thought process went - "what am I doing here, I need to wake up Nithya" :(, for people who don't know her, she is a big bully and I am gonna get my butt kicked for writing this.

These are the only things that I can come up with right now or in other words my computer is free now, need to go have a look at the results.

1 comment:

Nikhil said...

The last couple of posts were the most stupid, inanical, dumb, mindless pieces of shit I have ever read or heard.
In other words: Good job. Keep it up :)