Friday, October 14, 2005

Bitching about teachers and grades - on the wrong side today

I walked in to my lab with a bunch of loud students walking behind me. I could not have cared the least bit and that's what I did. But as it turns out, they had come to collect the graded homework that I put outside my lab for the students to pick it up. They start looking for their assignments and here are some of the comments

- "STAPLE in bold letters, dude he cut points for no staples, he is f%^&ing gay man" (for those of you interested I did not cut points for staples and I am not gay and for those who were more concerned about the second part of the clarification - hey, how you doin' ;).

-" two 16's in a row, dude this guy is tough, the son of a b&*%$h"

-"you better not say that, I put a 75"

These are the only ones that I distinctly remember among all the "what the f$%^k this" and "f$%^*&g shit" and "look at this dude" and all other bitching.

I don't know if they didn't know I was inside or they just didn't care but it was very amusing to hear the same things I used to say about all the ba$%^^&d profs back in IIT when ever I got my grades back.

No comments: